We are looking for an extremely organized experienced professional communicator who can multi-task and thrives in a high energy, exciting environment.
The qualified candidate must have cohesive experience producing, shooting, lighting and editing video.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Communications or Media Production or equivalent and 5 plus years’ experience in video production and will need to submit a demo reel for review.
Must have proven experience in the Adobe suite – including, Premiere-Pro, After Effects and Photoshop and be able to turn ideas into detailed plans for execution with rigorous attention to detail, timelines and flawless production.
Experience in 3-D and other software programs are also helpful.
The qualified candidate will need to: manage, cultivate, and grow an existing team of multi-disciplined video creators and collaboratively engage in the ideation process in early phases of projects to turn good video concepts into great ones
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating and pitching video concepts for clients
- Managing the video team, overseeing the production process from concept to publication
- Providing clear and productive guidance to all team members to strengthen the creative and executions of all videos
- Inspiring and educating team members to utilize the latest trends and technology including motion graphics, animation, stop-motion and still imagery to bring complicated subjects to life
- Acting as a direct liaison to the client through the production process
- Overseeing workflow and process within the organization
- Ability to work late hours and weekends when warranted
- Completing additional duties as assigned
Key candidate requirements:
- Demonstrated experience translating complex concepts into easy-to-understand videos
- Proven track record of success conveying information and telling stories in creative ways using video, audio, motion graphics, animation, and stop-motion elements
- Solid shooting skills, including deep familiarity with HD and 4K camera packages a plus
- Experience lighting and directing in-studio shoots
- Proven experience with scripts, video schedules, managing budgets and shots lists a must
- Clear communicator with exceptional written and collaboration skills
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter clearly outlining how their skills and experience meet or exceed the key candidate requirements, along with links to five videos that represent the type of work described.
First Generation will only accept candidates within a 50 miles radius of Allentown, PA.
Please send link to demo reel, a cover letter, resume and salary requirements (required).