Reports to the Marketing Director
First Generation (FG) is looking for a detail-oriented, full-time Project Manager to help execute projects, programs and campaigns for our clients.
Project managers are the glue that keep projects and people together. They are responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing a variety of projects from beginning to end. At FG, you can be working on projects that range from a print piece to a video production, to a website build or even a National live event!
This professional will work under the direction of account managers from whom they will collect, or help collect, all necessary project information, i.e. deadlines, objectives, budget, etc.
They will also work cross-functionally with team members to assign tasks, create and manage detailed project schedules, as well as coordinate with outside resources to estimate/quote jobs, coordinate/deliver files and help manage the overall quality of the finished product. We are looking for someone with a motivating work ethic and analytical mindset, able to effectively add value to the project workflow/process.
They will also be responsible for both internal, ensuring team members have all the information needed to complete the project and external, professional communication for project updates and approvals. They will serve as the point person on project and act as both the client and agency advocate. They need to thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven business environment and can demonstrate the confidence to move projects forward collaboratively.
- Creative and enthusiastic team player
- Expert organizational skills
- Strong ability to lead concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Outstanding communication skills
- Working knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Ability to function well in a fast paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight timelines
- 2+ years of project management/coordination, or a related role, preferably in an agency setting
- Background in production of live events and video, is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Web/Advantage and Monday’s or another agency-specific project management software a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Advertising, or related disciplines
Up to 10% travel annually